Follow Us On Facebook
One Good Turn
by Kate Atkinson
- Cloud Atlas, brought to you by the Wachowskis | Literary Sluts – We'll go to bed with any book! on Review: Cloud Atlas by David Mitchell
- meyoung on Tricia’s thoughts on meyoung’s disclaimer in the Freedom Review
- Huh? Take 2 | Literary Sluts – We'll go to bed with any book! on Huh?
- meyoung on The Name of the Wind: The Kingkiller Chronicle Day One and The Wise Man’s Fear: The Kingkiller Chronicle Day Two, both by Patrick Rothfuss
- Paige on The Name of the Wind: The Kingkiller Chronicle Day One and The Wise Man’s Fear: The Kingkiller Chronicle Day Two, both by Patrick Rothfuss
Category Archives: Uncategorized
I’m so confused. I know I want to pay as little as possible, but I don’t want to kill the publishing industry. I don’t like that these publishers colluded with Apple, but I’m still afraid of Amazon and their monopolistic … Continue reading
Sigh. Another reason to move back.
In honor of Banned Books Week back in September, for October Book Club read Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury. Mostly serious comments about the book: I picked this book because it’s an all-time banned book, and it’s one of those … Continue reading
In September, Book Club read Major Pettigrew’s Last Stand by Helen Simonson. Comments related to the semi=serious discussion about the book: I loved the romance, so sweet. Lots of barriers, but, at the core, they just get each other. I … Continue reading
Way behind in posting the Book Club Reviews. I haz shame face. So, here we go. Way back in August, Book Club read Her Fearful Symmetry by Audrey Niffenegger. It was on many of our TBR lists and we had … Continue reading
Allow me to recommend this fun blog for your RSS feed. It’s described as “A team of publishing nerds hit the subways, streets, parks & bars to find out what New Yorkers are reading now.” It’s fun to study the descriptions of … Continue reading