Follow Us On Facebook
One Good Turn
by Kate Atkinson
- Cloud Atlas, brought to you by the Wachowskis | Literary Sluts – We'll go to bed with any book! on Review: Cloud Atlas by David Mitchell
- meyoung on Tricia’s thoughts on meyoung’s disclaimer in the Freedom Review
- Huh? Take 2 | Literary Sluts – We'll go to bed with any book! on Huh?
- meyoung on The Name of the Wind: The Kingkiller Chronicle Day One and The Wise Man’s Fear: The Kingkiller Chronicle Day Two, both by Patrick Rothfuss
- Paige on The Name of the Wind: The Kingkiller Chronicle Day One and The Wise Man’s Fear: The Kingkiller Chronicle Day Two, both by Patrick Rothfuss
Tag Archives: Bookish Thoughts
We seem to be on a hiatus, huh? In the meantime, check this out. Absolutely beautiful and magical and happy, not to mention bookish!
I am a big fan of Salman Rushdie and I have Ayatollah Khomeini to thank for my discovery of him. I may have eventually discovered him through another means, but I bought Satanic Verses out of sheer curiosity and I … Continue reading
My 10-year old is dying to see the Harry Potter movies, and she’s seen the first three, but now that she’s started reading the series, she’s refused to see the others until she reads them first, which killed me this … Continue reading
Skinny boys in suits! A number of months ago I decided to check out the new Doctor Who with Christopher Eccleston and I loved it, and then David Tennant took over, but it was too soon! I wanted more of … Continue reading
So seriously, the Internet is a wonderful place to be. Many authors, readers, and bloggers are funny, kind, generous, and community minded people. And because of the Internet, community can transcend physical borders and distances and be more inclusive. Back … Continue reading
Since I always wish authors of my favorite series would write faster, and two of my favorite series will end with the next book (I am looking at you Gerard and Brockmann) I am feeling antsy. Started making a list … Continue reading